Seeking God's Face
In the spirit of 2 Chronicles 7:14, we sense a renewed call from God to humble ourselves, pray, seek His Face, and turn from our wicked ways. We believe this call is deeply personal and that God wants His people to seek Him with an attitude of personal repentance.
The prophet Isaiah spoke against wickedness and backsliding among God’s people. Still, it was a time when they were going to the temple regularly and even fasting. Yet God asked “Is it a fast that I have chosen..?” (Isaiah 58). God then described specifically what He had called them to do, which required a deeply personal, self-reflective look at their relationship with Him.
We invite you to join us, as we together seek God’s face daily for 21 days, commencing on the anniversary of 9/11 and continuing through October 1, 2013. Each day we will send a brief devotional looking at one aspect of Isaiah 58 and the commitment to which God still calls His people.
How You Can Participate:
- Sign up to receive the 21 Days Emails.
- Set aside quality time each day to pray and seek God’s face.
- Read the daily devotion focused on Isaiah 58 and reflect on the questions given. You can receive our daily devotion through email, Facebook, Twitter, or on this website.
- Keep a prayer journal during the 21 days and record what the Lord shows you through your personal life as well as other related thoughts.
- We believe setting dedicated time aside and giving up something as a type of fast will be profitable. Fasting traditionally means abstaining from food for a time period, but God may lead you to fast from other things during these 21 days. We encourage each person participating to pray and ask God to lead you during these 21 days.
- Sharing – Each day we will offer a way to share what God is speaking to you during these 21 days. Many things maybe too personal to share publicly, but fellow believers will be encouraged to hear how God is revealing and drawing each of us back to Himself in specific ways.
- Share this webpage to a friend in an email:
We believe setting dedicated time aside and giving up something as a type of fast will be profitable. Fasting traditionally means abstaining from food for a time period, but God may lead you to fast from other things. We encourage each person participating to pray and ask God to lead you during these 21 days.
Sharing: Each day there will be an opportunity to share what God has spoken to you so that other fellow believers will be encouraged. However, we understand that in some areas, it might be too personal to share publicly what God has revealed to you. We are excited to hear and see how God reveals and draws each of us back to Himself in specific ways during these 21 days of praying and fasting. We believe that He will greatly honor this time.
It is a desperate hour in our nation's history. Repentance is the key that will unlock revival. Please join us!
CONNECT WITH US!